Tuesday 9 August 2016

flutterbys


Hello, some cards and a 'thing'  I have not been idle!



This one of Tulips is a stamp and painted with Creative Expressions shimmering water colour  pastel paints.  I placed this on matching card with a ribbon and a knot.  Sometimes I prefer knots to bows.



I used my Brushos again on water colour card and cut out the Tree of Life  Die and popped it on top.
Different and quite effective.



Another one for the tinies....
I used a die for the background of hearts and placed the little chap on top in the corner after colouring him of course.  With a touch of similar coloured ribbon, there he is, he looks happy enough.



These two are the same object from different angles.  I went to a decopatch class. This took two sessions to complete as I failed to gesso the brown surface of the stand and the decopatch paper was so transparent that is showed through.  After huffing and puffing I decided it would be best if I did the whole thing again hence the two sessions.  I am happier with it now.
If you look close up you can see lots of butterflys on the top. It was very pretty paper.

Hope to see you next time, still learning my way around blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous crafting x you are certainly doing lots of different crafts this year and lovely to see your results.

    ReplyDelete