Friday 22 July 2016

back on track



Goodness its the 18th July today!
The time is flying by.
  I have had to rest as I had a couple of nasty falls, so no posting for a week or two, to make up for it I have some pictures for you..  Oh! I am on the mend.

Well, it is now 21 July and I have had to have help understanding how to get my photos from my phone using the  connecting lead  from  phone to computer.  Thanks to Darren who has taught me this and it is cheaper than sending myself e mails.

Here is my selection


This is the sunrise at 11 minutes past five on the 18th!  Lovely colours.



Jenny at Framin Crafty framed this for me.  The background is brushos on watercolour paper, the stamp is by Clarity and I  coloured in with Wink of Stella Gold and Turquoise.


This is my attempt at Art Class with sky, sea and rocks.  All watercolours and the shaping of the rocks was done by using a cut-up credit card, where the paint in scraped  to move the colour giving shading and direction.


These are my daisies in pastel colours  Art class again. Using watercolours and learning about glazes.
Well this has been quite a week  I hope you like my attempts and will call again.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you are on the road to recovery after your nasty falls. Hope to catch up with you soon x your artwork is fabulous. Daphne 5 is out and I will pick you up a copy next week when I am back at work.

    ReplyDelete