Sunday 3 July 2016

sheep



I have been asked to make a special birthday card using sheep. 
I ordered a sheep die  from Joanna Sheen made by Signature.
It has not been made yet (the birthday card), however, I made a start on the following to see how the sheep worked out. Their faces lift out and I coloured their eyes.
What do you think?


Pretty simple...... and

one for a girl and one for a boy!

 The stamp of the Olive branch is from Inkylicious
some bling from my stash and the card I used is from Stamping Up. 

The size of the white card is 6x6.

and now for something entirely different


This is a stamp from Imagination Crafts,
 I stamped straight onto the card itself using black Momento ink which came out all speckled.  Not a solid black will have to try another make of ink pad next time.
I coloured the flower in Ranger Distress pens and place black diamonte beads in the middle.
This looks  darker with a richer red....it must be  my photography.  Well I am sure you have the idea.
Oh! and I  inked round the edge with a black pen.

That is all for now.






1 comment:

  1. Cute sheepies, the cards look lovely.

    I like the speck ly background to the flower actually and the red pops against it. I haven't inked the one I bought at the same time as you got yours - naughty girl, must try harder LOL

    Luv
    Wynneth X

    ReplyDelete