Saturday 25 June 2016




Hello.  Do you remember I was set a challenge....
Well this is it...




This is my latest purchase a Stamping Up stamp it is called Moroccan Nights.  I have used the longer stamp repeated several times to fill the page.  I used Momento Ink Pads Paris Dusk and Teal Zeal alternatively. The Lanterns  were stamped separately and cut out and coloured, Same colours except for the yellow to look as if they are lit.  I placed some 'jewels' on in the same colours as the stamped rows, put the lanterns on a pad to raise them up and there is the finished card.

I did not have much time left after a busy week, perhaps it should have some sort of a salutation on it, I cannot think of one for the moment.

Lets hope the challenger is pleased with it......

1 comment:

  1. It's fabulous and well done on taking up the challenge. What else can you make with this stamp set?

    ReplyDelete