Sunday 5 June 2016

my new pictures from the workshop

What a lovely day it has been.

This is my second lesson from the lovely Linda.  We were learning techniques at the workshop using wax pastels, water-colour inks, brushos, and acrylic paints.  It is fine at the time to try out mixing all the different paints inks etc: ,harder to remember what I actually did.

Just like doing this blog really.


and here is another


The workshop was called decorative papers part one, there will be more to add to this.
I do not think I have completed this in the way I was shown at least I have made another post.
Jay.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your homework. The papers look great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog at last ! Yay ! I dreamed about it last night and remembered that when we started it we used this name with no spaces between each word, this morning I tried again and here I am.

    Love what you did with this technique, was linda running this WS at Jenny's ? I really must get back into doing some workshops and learning new things.

    Very hot here now, forecast to be 40C by the weekend phew !

    See you soon
    Luv
    Wynneth
    X

    ReplyDelete