Friday 12 August 2016

special occasions



Hello
This is my latest it is a special request for a 60th birthday.


There are two layers of complimentary colours of Stamping Up (SU) card
I use the hydranger SU stamp plus leaves
The 60 is a tonic dye, My friend Jenny fussy cut the blooms for me
I used another die for the individual blooms and coloured them with purple Wink of Stella and scattered them about, hopfully decoratively.
The leaves were Wink of Stella again with a ordinary green pen to mark the veins.



This a a close up of part of the card.




Second close-up of the card showing Mondays Child rhyme  in stamp format from Crafty Individuals.
The surround was a touch of Wink of Stella.

Oh and I added three small gold butterflys, with purple Wink of Stella undercarriages using a Martha Stuart punch

This is the insert  with punched trim and verse from 'tinternet' (said I could use it free)


This is the outer last page of the card with one hydranger stamped on it (SU).
I used momento inks throughout.
and that is that a marathon.....

See you soon, hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment